Apple & Fennel Salad
Apple & Fennel Salad is a perfect choice if you are a Vegetarian or Vegan. The light consistency with a great combination between the sourness of apples and honey mustard dressing is just as refreshing as water. Topped with honey-roasted walnuts, salad could not get more tasty.
Price of £3.15 per 100g includes 10% online discount. Minimum order 4 kg.
Asparagus Cherry Tomatoes & Pesto Pie
Asparagus & Cherry Tomatoes Tart is a delicious choice for vegetarians as a main. With asparagus, cherry tomatoes and cream cheese, everything about this combination plus the pastry base is just amazing.
Production time 48 hours.
Price of £4.86 per pie includes 10% online discount. Minimum order 5 pies.
Balzamic glased figs & feta cheese pie
Glazed figs pie with a nice feta cheese covering, do you feel like it? This little pie is eaten as a starter, or as little snack any time of the day. Healthy, delicious and a tad exotic – just right for a very good day!
Price of £45 per 1 long pie includes 10% online discount. Minimum order is 1.
Birdberry CakeFrom: £35.00
Dakota’s Tribe Favourite Treat or 6 Reasons to Try Our Birdberry Cake:
- Dakota’s tribe favourite dessert, Birdberry cake, was produced by grinding the entire birdberry fruit, including the seeds (exactly as we do!), mixing it with corn and animal fat and making cakes out of the mass.
- Native Americans used the extracts of birdberry to treat common health problems like colds, sore throats, coughs to aid digestion and more surprisingly… to induce childbirth.
- Birdberry has esoteric roots too! It was used as the fuel source for the altar fire at peyote ceremonies, prayer ceremonies that utilized the hallucinogenic peyote cactus.
- Birdberry (also called sugarberry, beaverwood and nettletree) fruits have rich vitamin content and provide long lasting energy when consumed. Historically they often served as a food source for explorers during their long treks towards the west.
- Scientists in Egypt found that birdberry leaves contain significant antioxidant and cytotoxic properties that are known remedies against aging and cancer prevention.
- Most famous mention of birdberry appears to be in Homer’s The Odyssey, where famed “lotus fruits” lured Odysseus’s team away from their homelands.
Black Forest Meringue£4.90
Whether huge, chewy clouds or crisp shells bound by thick whipped cream, meringues are a dessert that always rises to the occasion. Pastry base filled with blackcurrant jam and topped with fresh meringue – the perfect combination of delectable tenderness and delightful delicacy!