Old Fashion Chocolate Cake
A good cake will never go out of fashion. Try our classic chocolate sponge cake with chocolate cream and raspberry, finished with chocolate glazing, rose buds & raspberry crumble – a retro twist to a childhood favourite!
Chocolate sponge, chocolate cream, vanilla, eggs, dark chocolate, home-made raspberry jam, raspberry crumble, rose buds
Gluten, dairy, eggs
Please note that all our products are made in kitchens that handle nuts
round 15cm (6 portions), round 20cm (12 portions), round 25cm (16 portions)
Chocolate Letche ParfaitFrom: £35.00
Perfect cake for a truly delicious journey! This luxurious layered cake with yellow berry jam and small pieces of ginger delivers comfort and extravagance in equal measure. Perfection, indeed!
Parfait (/pɑːrˈfeɪ/; [paʁfɛ] from French meaning “perfect”)
Sea Buckthorn & Red Currant CakeFrom: £30.00
Presenting our chef’s favourite and very special creation to bring L’ETO customers a treasure trove of vitamins and purifying source of vitality, this “nutrient bomb” cake contains more than 200 bioactive compounds that are found in Sea Buckthorn berries. For hundreds of years, sea
buckthorn has been used in Russia, China and Tibet for its medical and nutritional qualities.
An amazing taste antioxidant and superfruit sensation with a taste reminiscent of pineapple, our Sea Buckthorn Cake is full of goodness:
- Coined by doctors the “Miracle Berry”, sea buckthorn contains the strongest antioxidant profile of all superfruits (190 Bioactive elements) providing a host of benefits including support for heart and cardiovascular health, immunity, gastrointestinal health, anti-aging, and impressive beauty benefits for radiant hair, skin, and nails.
- Sea Buckthorn contains 12 times the vitamin C of oranges.
- With a fat content of 7% and lots of healthy fat-soluble vitamins, the fruit allows your body to process the nutrients directly and is used for weight loss purposes
- Sea buckthorn gives you more brain power, boosts adrenalin levels and helps to fight depression. The B vitamins and healthy fats contained in sea buckthorn are excellent for preventing or healing conditions such as Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Russian Cosmonauts used sea buckthorn as part of a special nutrition program to fight the intense radiation exposure found in space.