Because she taught you everything and for this, you will always be grateful. Now it’s time for you to tell her how much you love her! Here are 10 ideas on what to write on a card for Mother’s Day.
- Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
- I could bring you flowers, I could give you gifts, but nothing in this world can truly show you the love I care for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You’re by far the greatest mum in the whole world. I’ll make sure that today you feel loved, cared for, and pampered just to begin to return the favour 🙂 Happy Mother’s Day!
- When I cried, you always knew how to bring a smile on my face and when I was happy, you were always happy with me. For this and many more reasons, I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- When I was young you hugged me when I cried and put endless [ band aids / plasters ] on my knees. I don’t fall over so much anymore but I’ll always need my mum. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mother stands for: Magnificent, Optimistic, Trust-worthy, Heroine, Entertaining, Romantic. To me, you mean all of this and much more. I love you mum. Happy Mother’s Day!
- It’s truly amazing to me how, after a long and hard day, you come home and always smile. Thank you for being the sweetest mum ever! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I’m not sure where you find all the patience you have in dealing with me, but for that and for many other reasons I want to say thank you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Being a woman is not an easy thing, but being a Mother is even more difficult. Still, you’re a wonderful woman and an even more wonderful Mother! Happy Mother’s Day!
Comment below and write your own, we want to hear all about your wonderful Mother! Share if you find this article useful.